Create a Workspace
- 1. Navigate to your Global Menu by selecting the title in the navigation.
- Select the type of workspace you want to create by selecting the ‘+’ next to the type of workspace you want to create; either a personal one where the content are private and only accessible to you or a shared workspace where you can invite others to collaborate.
- Give your workspace a name and assign it a color. People tend to name workspaces based upon what contents are in them or the group of individuals they are collaborating with.
- Invite Others! If you plan on collaborating with others in the workspace such as with co-workers on a project or other individuals on an event you are planning, you can invite them by inputting their email address and selecting the role you want them to have in the workspace.
- Workspace user roles:
1. Owners have the ability to invite and remove others from the workspace including guest.
2. Members have no administrative rights and are have full functionality to workspace features such as creating to-do’s and to-do list, uploading files and attachments as well as collaborating.
3. Guest have the same role as a Member but Admins and Members have the ability of hiding items such as files, to-dos and list form them. Click here to learn more about Guest roles.
- Now your workspace is created and you can start creating to-dos!