Information Gathering & Usage
1. Whiteboard does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
2. We may collect your information for our products and Services provision, billing, identification and authentication purposes, service improvement, to contact you and for research.
3. We Collect and Use Personal Information in order to better understand how visitors use the Service and how we can improve.
4. There are two kinds of information we collect form you, non-personally identifying information and information you provide to us directly.
5. Non-personal identifying information would include but not be limited to web browser, language preference, referring site, device, time of each visit, duration, approximate location and any analytical data generated from the usage of Whiteboard.
6. Information you provide to us directly would include your name, user name, e-mail address, payment information and any other related information that is required for the Service.
7. We do not disclose or share any personal information with anyone or third party.
8. We only collect as much information as is necessary or appropriate given the type of interaction.
9. Whiteboard collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
10. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
a. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
1. Cookies are small piece of data that stores a on visitors computer, and that the visitors browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
3. Cookies are required to use Whiteboard Services
4. Record current session information, but do not require permanent cookies.
1. Whiteboards uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services.
2. Although Whiteboards owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Whiteboards applications, you retain all rights to your data. Awesome isn’t it?
1. Whiteboard may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
2. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time.
1. Records containing personal or financial information are considered to be our property and are afforded confidential treatment at all times.
2. Work hard to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal or financial information.
3. Stored on restricted database servers until deleted or edited.
4. All interactions with Whiteboard use the Transport Layer Security / Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL) protocol.
How to contact us: email@example.com